The Yangebup Family Centre is a community managed not-for-profit organisation that promotes connection and wellbeing in the local community. The centre is a cultural hub where children, families, individuals and seniors can embrace diversity and belonging.
The centre is located on Dunraven Drive between Yangebup Rd and Beeliar Drive. The centre is funded by the State Government through the Department of Communities and the City of Cockburn. We are fortunate to have established an excellent rapport with Yangebup and the surrounding communities.
- We build capacity through our flourishing community groups, collaborative partnerships and strong relationships with residents and stakeholders for over 27 years.
- We provide a safe supportive place for individuals, families and community groups to connect
- We utilise a range of engagement strategies to understand the needs of individuals, families and community groups
We build capacity by empowering individuals to take an active role in our community
- We develop the potential of individuals, families and community groups to build connections and increase wellbeing
- We meet the identified needs of individuals, families and community groups through services, programs, networks, partnerships, initiatives and events